1500mg CBD Pet Tincture (THC-Free, Peanut Butter Flavor)
Our 1500mg CBD tincture is a great choice for those looking for a CBD tincture for their pet that is THC-free (no detectable THC in lab results).
Each batch of our CBD tincture is tested for cannabinoid potency and the source isolate used is additionally tested for heavy metals, residual solvents, and pesticides. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- Serving Size: 1/2 dropperful (0.5ml [25mg CBD])
- Total CBD concentration of 1500mg (50mg/ml)
- Bottle includes graduated dropper with 1ml capacity
- Suggested use: Give 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your veterinarian. May take several hours for full effect and can vary from pet to pet. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between different pets.
- Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
- Ingredients: Organic MCT Oil, Hemp Extract, Natural Peanut Butter Flavoring
- Contains: Tree nuts (coconut)
- This product contains a total Delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- This product is Bacon Flavored.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.