1ml Delta 8 CDT Cartridge (Hemp-Derived, Steam Distilled Terpenes) – 5 Pack
Are you interested in taking Delta 8 THC but would rather not take tinctures and edibles? Try our 1ml Delta 8 CDT Cartridge, one of our best-selling products. Each vape cartridge has the smell and taste of the strain from which the cannabis-derived terpenes were extracted.
Our 1ml Delta 8 CDT Cartridge is made with 7% steam-distilled cannabis-derived terpenes. Compared to the CO2-extracted terpenes, ours is slightly less intense and complex but still has that incredible cannabis flavor.
Because of the limited availability of some of the terpenes we use to make this product, we may not be able to restock some flavors immediately. But rest assured that we are always adding new strains to replace those not in stock and those no longer available.
We make sure that each batch of our D8 distillate is tested for pesticides, heavy metals, and residual solvents. You can be sure of the safety and integrity of our D8 distillates and other products – you can find our product and source cannabinoid COAs on our Product COA page.
Take one serving as needed or as instructed by your healthcare provider. It may take several hours for full effects to show and can vary from person to person. The required amount to experience the full effects can also differ greatly between individuals.
Store the 1ml Delta 8 CDT Cartridge in a cool, dry place and keep it away from heat and light. This is not safe for children to use.
Warning: Since this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC (an isomer of THC), it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
Each batch of our D8 distillate is tested for heavy metals, residual solvents, and pesticides. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- Serving Size: 1 puff
- Contains approximately 800mg total delta-8-THC
- Features authentic glass CCELL® cartridges with ceramic mouthpieces
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Effects can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals. This is a very potent product, so may be harsh on the throat. Adjust voltage as needed, and take small puffs that do not exceed 3 seconds at a time. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are cannabis-derived terpenes?
CTD vape cartridges are made up of a group of compounds called terpenes, which naturally occur in the cannabis plant. Delta 8 cartridges have Delta 8 THC distillate, which is responsible for the desired effects of tetrahydrocannabinol when inhaled.
When D8 distillate is the only extract present in the cart, they are called non-CDT cartridges. When terpenes extracts from hemp are combined with Delta 8 THC distillates, they produce CDT carts.
What is the difference between cannabis-derived terpenes (CDT) and non-cannabis-derived terpenes, also called botanical terpenes?
CDTs are extracted specifically from the hemp plant using steam distillation and CO2 extraction and distillation. On the other hand, botanically-derived terpenes refer to volatile compounds extracted from plants other than cannabis. Many plants produce the same terpenes as the cannabis plant but in significantly higher concentrations.
What are the benefits of terpenes in vape cartridges?
Improved smell and flavor are the most noticeable benefits of terpenes in vape cartridges. CTD and non-CDT enhance the aroma and flavor of the vapor produced by the vaping device. Some also believe terpene-infused carts can enhance the effect associated with CBD, Delta 8, and other popular cannabinoids.
What do terpenes taste like?
There are various flavors in terpene products, but when talking about Terpenes, either CDT or non-CDT can add several different flavor notes to the vapor produced. There's no strong "kick" in flavor when inhaled. You don't get artificial flavors, usually sweet and fruity, such as strawberry and lime.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.