1ml Delta 8 + Live Oil CDT Cartridge (Hemp-Derived, CO₂ Extracted Terpenes)
Our Delta 8 + Live Oil Distillate is a powerful naturally-balanced cannabinoid blend that is perfect for those that want something a little different than our regular Delta 8 distillate offerings. We have combined this distillate blend with cannabis-derived terpenes to create our new Delta 8 + Live Oil vape cartridges!
- Contains cannabis-dervied terpenes
- Serving Size: 1 puff
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Effects can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals. This is a very potent product, so may be harsh on the throat. Adjust voltage as needed, and take small puffs that do not exceed 3 seconds at a time. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract
- Features authentic glass CCELL® cartridges with ceramic mouthpieces.
- This product may oxidize and change color when exposed to oxygen, light, and/or heat. This is normal!
- Due to method of extraction used for the live oil, this distillate may contain small pieces of hemp biomass. This is normal and not a cause for concern.
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Our Delta 8 + Live Oil blend is primarily delta-8-THC with our Live Oil extract mixed in. Our specially-crafted Live Oil preserves the natural balance of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids present in our live oil specific cannabis. The extract is the result of over a decades worth of extraction technique development and genetic perfection through crossbreeding. When combined with our Delta-8-THC distillate, like this blend, the Live Oil offers an experience like no other.
Each batch of our Delta 8 + Live Oil distillate is tested potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, and pesticides. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
Delta 8 + Live Oil Cannabinoid Content:
- 92.08% Delta-8-THC
- 00.74% CBDA
- 00.64% Delta-8-THCV
- 00.24% CBNA
- 00.23% CBD
- 00.14% CBT
- 00.04% CBCA
Delta 8 + Live Oil Terpene Content:
- 0.109% beta-Myrcene
- 0.066% trans-Caryophyllene
- 0.059% Farnesene
- 0.031% alpha-Bisabolol
- 0.024% (R)-(+)-Limonene
- 0.018% alpha-Humulene
- 0.014% Guaiol
Delta 8 + Live Oil Flavonoid Content:
- 27.86 ppm beta sitosterol
- 15.10 ppm Cannaflavin A
- 12.67 ppm Cannaflavin B
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the typical effects of Delta 8 THC with Terpenes?
Delta 8 THC is associated with a mind and body high that could give you a boost of energy and focus. You may also experience relaxation and bliss at times. But the key to enjoying these perks is proper dosing. Take a few hits for a start and gradually increase the dosage as your tolerance builds up. Vaping allows you to control how much substance you take in a given time.
How much Delta 8 THC should you consume at a time?
It depends on your tolerance level. You should determine that as you consume the cannabis extract. Once it’s clear, take that as your limit until you feel the need to increase the dosage. How long you draw from the vaping device determines the potency. This delivery method offers a quick onset time of effects.
Can you examine the quality of a vape cartridge?
Yes. Check the labels and do your homework - research the ingredients and access product reviews. Our vape cartridge, nonetheless, is guaranteed high-quality and durable. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed with proper use. Make sure that you consume the extract according to your needs.
What’s the selling point of this cannabis product?
This product is on our top-notch list, meaning many consumers buy it. It contains all-natural and premium cannabinoids that provide amazing effects and potential health benefits. You can enjoy maximum value from your purchase since all our items have been processed in the FDACS licensed commercial processing facility for consumer safety and quality assurance.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.