1ml Delta 8 Syringe CDT (CO2 Extracted Terpenes, Hemp-Derived) – 5 Pack
Note: This product must be gently heated to remove it from the syringe. Without heat, the syringe will break. This product includes a blunt tip needle.
- Made with 5% cannabis-derived terpenes
- Features all glass graduated syringe with a metal plunger and blunt tip needle
- Suggested use: Use as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Effects can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals. This is a very potent product, so do not use a large amount. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high-quality product, all of our products are produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Whether you want to relax or manage your condition, 1ml Delta 8 Syringe CDT can provide you with plenty of benefits.
This product is created using CO2-extracted terpenes, which translate to a more flavorful and smoother experience.
Buy a pack of the same flavors or mix and match to try something new. Flavors are available in Sativa, Indica, and hybrid.
This product needs to be gently heated before use. Without applying heat, it will be difficult to dispense the product, which can lead to the breakage of the syringe.
For this purpose, you can use a water bath or blow dryer.
Consult with a licensed physician before use. Use as needed or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Effects and dosage can vary among individuals. Start low until you hit your sweet spot and build your tolerance.
Under no circumstance should you use this product before driving or operating machinery. This is a high-potency product.
Be aware that you can get a positive result from drug tests, so use it accordingly. This product contains federally legal hemp-derived Delta 8 THC, an isomer of THC which shows up on drug tests.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is better: BDT or CDT?
CDT is derived from cannabis or hemp plants, while BDT is extracted from other plants.
In terms of cost, BDT is priced lower. However, when you are talking about buzz, flavor, and entourage effect, CDT is the better option.
At the end of the day, it all boils down to what you like. Consider CDT if you like the familiar scent and taste of cannabis.
Does CDT smell?
Due to the terpene content of CDTs, you can smell the familiar scent of weed. Cannabis terpenes are responsible for giving the plants their scent and aroma.
But compared to traditional joints, the smell emitted by CDT is fainter and not as noticeable.
What are Delta 8 terpenes?
Like THC or CBD, Delta 8 is a type of cannabinoid that is extracted into a concentrate. Typically, this concentrate is mixed with flavors to mimic the strains of cannabis.
Terpenes, which can be found in plants and some animals, are added to Delta 8 concentrates to enhance their effects and minimize or eliminate some of their deficiencies.
What terpenes are used in Delta 8?
There are over 200 types of terpenes. But when it comes to Delta 8 CDTs, there is a handful that is frequently used.
These include myrcene, pinene, caryophyllene, linalool, cymene, ocimene, and humulene.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.