1ml Delta 8 Syringe (Hemp-Derived)
Note: This product must be gently heated to remove it from the syringe. Without heat, the syringe will break. This product includes a blunt tip needle.
Each batch of our D8 distillate is tested for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins, and microbes. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- No terpenes added
- Features all glass graduated syringe with a metal plunger and blunt tip needle
- Suggested use: Use as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Effects can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals. This is a very potent product, so do not use a large amount. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high-quality product, all of our products are produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
When it comes to Delta 8, more is not necessarily better. Some things are better enjoyed in their unadulterated form.
The 1ml Delta 8 Syringe gives you the same potency without the terpenes. But don’t get it wrong. Delta 8 has a mild aroma and flavor, making it ideal for mixing with food and drinks or even sublingual consumption.
Before using this product, you will need to apply gentle heat. Most customers use a warm water bath or a blow dryer. Without using heat, the syringe can break.
This product is best enjoyed as an infusion for food and drinks or placed directly under the tongue.
For sublingual use, dab a small amount on your finger and then place it under your tongue. It is best to avoid swallowing for a few seconds to get better results.
This product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, which may cause a positive result on a drug test.
Do not consume if you are planning to drive or operate machinery. This is a highly-potent product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Delta 8 enough to get you high?
Delta 8 can get you high. However, it isn’t as potent as Delta 9.
The main reason behind this is that Delta 8 interacts differently with your brain’s cannabinoid receptors.
How long will Delta 8 stay in your system for a drug test?
The effects of Delta 8 can linger for up to five hours inside the human body.
However, its metabolites remain inside humans for up to 90 days. The precise time will vary depending on factors, including your dosage. Typically, metabolites are detected by tests up to 30 days after consumption.
If you are expecting to undergo a drug test, it is best to abstain from using Delta 8 for at least a week. A good diet coupled with exercise and drinking plenty of fluids can flush out the remaining metabolites.
Can Delta 8 cause euphoria?
Delta 8 provides a diverse array of benefits and effects, including euphoria.
However, the euphoria resulting from the use of Delta 8 isn’t as pronounced as using Delta 9.
The lower potency of Delta 8 makes it ideal for people who wish to experience euphoria and relaxation.
Is Delta 8 natural or synthetic?
Delta 8 is a natural chemical compound found in cannabis and hemp plants. In short, it is natural and not synthetic.
The confusion arises in the fact that hemp and cannabis contain a marginal amount of the compound. Extracting Delta 8, therefore, requires special processes.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.