Delta 8 Butter Cream Caramels 25mg (Hemp-Derived)
Do you have a craving for cannabis edibles? You would surely love our Delta 8 Butter Cream Caramels 25mg, that’s now quite popular in the market. This product’s delicious taste and potent effects are enticing hundreds of people. You will enjoy the euphoria and the relief that THC produces as it works in the endocannabinoid system. But make no mistake, it’s not an ordinary candy you can consume all day. It’s critical to dose the product according to your tolerance level, which might be challenging for the starters. Get to know more about this popular treat, and give us your feedback soon.
What to Expect from Delta 8 Butter Cream Caramels
Our product contains Delta 8 and a legal concentration of Delta 9, so expect it to be highly potent, especially at higher dosages. The impact may also depend on your tolerance level. Unlike ordinary candies, this one should be taken in moderation. It might be tempting to overindulge due to its delicious taste, but you should know your limits. Many youngsters love to consume this edible during parties and while watching movies.
This fantastic treat allows easy ingestion – you have to chew the caramel, and the euphoric effects would kick in after a few minutes. The whole experience is a lot different since the psychoactive compounds can heighten the feelings of excitement and suspense. After all, it alters your perception and mood. So, don’t be surprised to encounter something strange as you consume this all-time favorite!
- Serving Size: 1/2 piece (~14mg delta-8-THC)
- Total delta-8-THC concentration of ~28mg per piece
- Caramels are individually wrapped
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Heavy cream, Coconut oil, Hemp extract, Natural vanilla extract, Salt, Citric acid
- Contains: Tree nuts (coconuts)
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant. As an additional measure of safety, ethanol is the only solvent used in the entire process from hemp plant to our D8 tinctures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you take more than one caramel at a time?
It depends on your tolerance level. Some individuals are naturally built to handle higher doses of Delta 8 and Delta 9 THC, while others can only consume a smaller amount to get high without adverse reactions. So, initially, you must figure out your sweet spot or the dosage that works well with your system. The best experience with this edible largely rests upon proper dosing.
What are the advantages of this cannabis edible?
Like other cannabis products, our Delta 8 Butter Cream Caramels may relieve stress and boost energy since it contains THC. This psychoactive compound has been extensively studied for its therapeutic properties. Many consumers have already proven its efficacy, especially for recreational and medical use. Discover how it works for you!
How do you check the quality of the product?
Our Delta 8 Butter Cream Caramels are guaranteed safe and high quality. It's been tested for cannabinoid potency, which you can check in our Certificate of Analysis. All of our cannabis products have been made in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility to safeguard the interests of our valued customers. But you can do further research on the ingredients of this edible.
How long should you wait to feel the effects?
Cannabis edibles generally take at least 45 minutes to start producing the effects. That means you must wait for that time to lapse before consuming another caramel. Otherwise, you might overindulge, and that may result in adverse reactions. Be patient and observe how THC works in your system. Once you get used to it, dosing becomes easy.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.