Delta 8 + Live Oil Distillate
Do you want to have something a little different from the usual Delta 8 distillates? Try our Delta 8 + Live Oil Distillate, which contains a blend of naturally-balanced cannabinoids with Live Oil extract!
Our specially-crafted Live Oil preserves the cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids naturally found in cannabis. The extract is the result of over a decade of research and development of the extraction technique and genetic perfection through crossbreeding.
When you combine our Live Oil with Delta 8 THC distillate, you are guaranteed to have a unique experience that you can’t find anywhere else.
Every batch of our Delta 8 + Live Oil Distillate goes through a series of tests to examine its potency and determine if the product contains residual solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides. Check out our Product COA page to see the COAs for all our cannabinoid sources and products.
- Our Delta 8 + Live Oil Distillate may oxidize and change color when exposed to oxygen, light, and/or heat, which is normal.
- This product is very thick and does not wick well in carts if you wish to make carts with this distillate.
- Due to the method of extraction used for our Live Oil, this distillate may contain small pieces of hemp biomass. This is normal and not a cause for concern.
- This product contains a total Delta 9 THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Since this product contains federally legal hemp-derived Delta 8 THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
Usage and Storage Instructions
- Our Delta 8 + Live Oil Distillate may take several hours to induce the full effect. The effects can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary significantly between users.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and light.
- Always keep the product away from children and pets.
- Do not heat the jar with the lid on to temperatures above 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To provide a safe and high-quality product, our Delta 8 + Live Oil Distillate is produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Delta 8 + Live Oil Distillate Content
Please note that the product picture for this product shows the 28ml option. We use the same jar for 10ml, but the jar is not filled as high. We use a smaller round glass jar for 3ml Delta 8 + Live Oil Distillate. Each jar contains:
- 92.08% Delta 8 THC
- 00.74% CBDA
- 00.64% Delta 8 THCV
- 00.24% CBNA
- 00.23% CBD
- 00.14% CBT
- 00.04% CBCA
- 0.109% beta-Myrcene
- 0.066% trans-Caryophyllene
- 0.059% Farnesene
- 0.031% alpha-Bisabolol
- 0.024% (R)-(+)-Limonene
- 0.018% alpha-Humulene
- 0.014% Guaiol
- 27.86 ppm beta sitosterol
- 15.10 ppm Cannaflavin A
- 12.67 ppm Cannaflavin B
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is a popular cannabinoid derived from the hemp plant. It induces euphoric feelings and psychoactive effects. You may get some of Delta 9 THC’s benefits through its stress-inducing, appetite-stimulating, and anti-anxiety properties. Although Delta 8 is often associated with Delta 9, the former does not carry the same psychoactive potency as the latter. Check out more information about Delta 8 THC here.
What does Delta 8 distillate do?
Distillates are often used in manufacturing other cannabis products such as vape juices, edibles, and tinctures. A Delta 8 distillate has a higher THC content than other concentrates. Thus, it is more potent and longer lasting. Since Delta 8 distillate is extracted from the cannabis flowers using ethanol, it is contaminant free. Using Delta 8 distillate can enhance your physical and mental performance.
How do I use the Delta 8 + Live Oil Distillate?
You can use a distillate in various ways. Distillate solidifies when exposed to low temperatures. In such cases, you have to use heat to soften the distillate until it returns to its original liquid consistency.
If you want to use Delta 8 + Live Oil Distillate for vaping, we suggest thinning it out by adding terpenes. Then, place it in a syringe for easier use. Before using, you can quickly soak the syringe in hot water to make it easier for the distillate to be dispensed. If you prefer smoking the distillate, you can mix it with CBD flower.
Is Delta 8 distillate the same as Delta 8 oil?
Delta 8 distillate is different from Delta 8 oil. Delta 8 oils have runnier consistency since they are produced by diluting a distillate with a carrier oil. On the other hand, Delta 8 distillates have a consistency similar to thick syrups since they are the most concentrated form of Delta 8 THC.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.