Experience the euphoric and relaxing effects of Delta 8 THC in tincture form with our 1,500mg Delta 8 Tincture. It is an excellent option for those who want to avoid vaping or smoking. We ensure that each batch of our Delta 8 tincture is lab tested for cannabinoid potency. Additionally, the source distillate is tested for pesticides, residual solvents, and heavy metals. Visit our Product COA page for detailed information about the lab results of our products.
- Serving Size: 1/4 ml or 12.5mg D8
- Total Delta 8 Concentration: 1,500mg per 30ml bottle
- Dropper Capacity: 1ml
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract, Organic MCT Oil, Peppermint Extract
- Flavor: Peppermint
- Limited Edition
- The product contains delta-9 THC with a concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Suggested Use: Consume one serving as necessary or as directed by a healthcare professional. The full effect may take several hours and varies from person to person. Dosage for full effect also varies between individuals.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. Keep away from children.
- Warning: The product contains legal hemp-derived Delta 8 THC, an isomer of delta-9 THC. It may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- All our products are produced in an FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant to provide a safe and high-quality product.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use Delta 8 THC tinctures?
Each Delta 8 THC tincture comes with a 1ml capacity dropper for easy dosing. The hemp extract is diluted in MCT oil to provide 50mg D8 per full dropper, or a 12.5mg dose of D8 per 1/4ml suggested serving size. Be sure to stick to the recommended dose or follow the recommendation of your healthcare provider.
For quick-acting sublingual administration, place the oil extract under the tongue and let it sit for at least 60 seconds. The tincture will be absorbed by the blood vessels under the tongue and transported directly to the bloodstream.
How will Delta 8 THC tinctures make you feel?
Delta 8 is around half as strong as delta-9, but the effects are the same when taken in the right amount. Most users report that Delta 8 is more relaxing. In doses higher than 20mg, it helps relax the body and the mind.
Do Delta 8 tinctures have side effects?
There have been no reports about significant side effects caused by Delta 8 consumption. Nevertheless, taking more than your ideal dose may lead to dizziness, fatigue, and sedation. Like regular THC, it may also cause dry eyes and dry mouth. You should never operate heavy machinery after consuming Delta 8.
Will Delta 8 tinctures cause me to fail a drug test?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of Delta 9 THC. The body similarly processes both cannabinoids. Hence, it can show up positive in a drug test. If you are anticipating a drug test, it is best not to consume Delta 8 products.
How should I store my Delta 8 tincture?
Tinctures can last more than a year. However, they may degrade when exposed to heat and sunlight. Make sure to store Delta 8 tinctures in a cold, dry, and dark space away from direct heat and sunlight.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.