DTV5 – Divine Crossing v5 Rebuildable Concentrate Heater
Following the success of the DTV4, Divine Crossing released the DTV5 with a larger bucket size, a glass viewing panel, and vortex air intake to assist with cooling. The V5’s side and bottom can be temperature controlled, allowing maximum vapor using the lowest temperatures.
Pair the DTV5 with a mod box, and you have a powerful machine for heating cannabis concentrates at your disposal!
- 1 x DTV5 Atomizer
- 1 x Replacement Cap Glass
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- 1 x Dab Tool (New Spatula Style)
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 2 x v5 Coils (one installed)
- 2 x Replacement O-Rings
- 2 x Alcohol Wipes
- 4 x Replacement Copper Screws
- 5 x Cotton Swabs
- Polished ceramic heating bucket (installed)
- Ceramic heater
- New larger bucket size
- Vortex airflow intake
- Glass viewing window
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
Setup, Usage, and Maintenance
Initial Setup and Usage
- Always keep your V5 O-rings clean and lubed using a food-grade oil of your choice.
- Place a small amount of concentrate into the bottom and side heated ceramic cup.
- Press the button to start heating the cup, allowing the concentrates to boil and vaporize.
- Draw slowly to conserve concentrates and allow maximum vapor.
- Ensure to keep the heat on the cup to consistently produce vapor throughout the session, which should last for no more than a minute.
Make sure that you keep the unit upright throughout the session. Otherwise, the concentrate will pour out of the cup. Moreover, use low temperatures to prevent the concentrates from burning.
Recommended Manufacturer Settings
- Wattage: 27 Watts to 37 Watts
- 180 TCR value using 33 Watts to 36 Watts to get to 490°F to 510°F
Keep in mind that every mod is different depending on the user’s preference. Feel free to experiment, but keep the wattage under 37.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Use a Q-tip after every use to maintain cleanliness and effectiveness.
- Wipe and clean the glass top to avoid buildup in the pathway of vapor.
- Each session should no longer be more than one minute. After each session, wait for at least three minutes for the unit to cool down before starting another one.
Be warned that the ceramic heater cups can get up to 600°F, which can cause serious burns. Thus, be careful when handling the device. We strongly suggest paying a visit to the V5 Wiki. You will find all the information you need to use, adjust, and maintain your V5 here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What parts can I replace on the DTV5 – Divine Crossing V5 Rebuildable Concentrate Heater?
DTV5 – Divine Crossing V5 Rebuildable Concentrate Heater is a versatile unit that can be disassembled so that each individual part can be replaced separately as needed. It is designed to be cross-compatible with standard tools and accessories, allowing you to customize your device. The product comes with a user manual to further familiarize you with the item before use.
How do I install a new ceramic heater on the DTV5 – Divine Crossing V5 Rebuildable Concentrate Heater?
You can replace the ceramic heater of the DTV5 – Divine Crossing V5 Rebuildable Concentrate Heater when the cup wears out or the cup’s resistance rises. Follow the steps below on how to install a new ceramic heater:
Unscrew two of the screws that are used to fasten the cup’s lead wires to the deck
Once the screws are loosened, gently pull and remove the cup out
Replace the cup with a new one
What makes DTV5 different from other cup or bucket systems?
One key thing that sets DTV5 apart from other cup or bucket systems is that it has coil wires embedded into the cup itself. This is different from other units in which the cup is heated from a ceramic heater or coil underneath. As a result, DTV5 has evenly distributed heating across the side and bottom cups.
What are the advantages of using rebuildable concentrate heaters?
Rebuildable Concentrate heaters such as the DTV5 – Divine Crossing V5 Rebuildable Concentrate Heater are eco-friendly since they allow you to replace the broken parts instead of the whole unit. Thus, you won’t have to throw out the whole device. Rebuildable concentrate heaters also allow you to creatively customize your vaping device for a more personalized and enjoyable experience.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21, depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing.
Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products.
All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.