10ml THC-Free CBD Tincture 500mg (Hemp-Derived)
Do you want to use a CBD tincture but do not want the psychoactive effects of THC? Our 500mg CBD tincture is a great choice for those looking for a CBD tincture that is THC-free, meaning there is no detectable THC in lab results.
Every batch of our THC-Free CBD Tincture 500mg goes through a series of tests to examine its potency. The source isolate is also tested to determine if it contains residual solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides. Check out our Product COA page to see the COAs for all our cannabinoid sources and products.
- Serving Size: 1ml (50mg CBD)
- Total CBD concentration of 500mg (50mg/ml)
- Bottle includes graduated dropper
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
- Ingredients: Organic MCT Oil, Hemp Extract
- Contains: Tree nuts (coconut)
- This product contains a total Delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- This product is unflavored.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
THC-Free CBD Tincture Content
Our THC-Free CBD Tincture contains a total Delta 9 THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis. Ingredients include Organic MCT Oil and Hemp Extract. Please be advised that the product contains tree nuts (coconut).
What is a THC-Free CBD tincture?
CBD, like THC, is a cannabinoid found in cannabis plants. But unlike THC, low to moderate doses of CBD can't make you feel high or intoxicated. THC-Free CBD tinctures don't have THC in them. If there are, the traces of THC will not exceed 0.3% and will not induce any effects. Some CBD tinctures that don't have THC may also have other components of cannabis, like flavonoids and terpenes, which both have therapeutic effects.
How do I use Harbor City Hemp THC-Free CBD Tincture?
You can put a few drops of THC-free CBD tinctures in your mouth before being swallowed. The sublingual method is another method you can use, wherein you put a few drops of tincture under your tongue and let it stay there for up to a minute before you swallow. Harbor City Hemp THC-Free CBD Tincture, in particular, can be added to food and drinks because it has no taste or smell.
What are the benefits of using THC-free CBD?
When you use CBD that doesn't contain THC, you don't have to worry about getting high or having any other psychoactive effects. You also have a lower chance of getting THC-related side effects like anxiety, hallucinations, and impaired body movements. Tinctures are also easier to use than other cannabis products since they can be easily added to food.
Do THC-free CBD tinctures show up on a drug test?
Even if you use a CBD product that doesn't contain THC, there is still a small chance that THC will show up on a drug test. This is because some products may have very small amounts of THC. However, you can rest assured that this amount of THC isn't enough to make you feel intoxicated or high.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.