10ml (1/3 fl oz) Ultra-Potency Delta 8 Tincture 4000mg (Hemp-Derived)
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS EXTREMELY CONCENTRATED. PLEASE NOTE THE SERVING SIZE IS ONE DROP, NOT ONE DROPPERFUL.
If you already have a very high Delta 8 THC tolerance, you will find the hit you’re looking for with the Ultra-Potency Delta 8 Tincture 4000mg. You get higher doses of D8 tincture without the need to ingest lots of MCT oil, which can upset your stomach. At 4000mg/ml, you only need a small amount of this product (as compared to the 1500mg Delta 8 tincture, which only has a concentration of 50 mg/ml).
We ensure that each batch of our D8 tinctures is tested for cannabinoid potency. The source distillates used for our products are also thoroughly tested for pesticides, residual solvents, and heavy metals.
We guarantee the safety and integrity of our D8 tinctures and other products. Please view the information about the source cannabinoid COAs on our Product COA page.
Take one serving as necessary or as instructed by your healthcare provider. Our Ultra-Potency Delta 8 Tincture may take several hours for full effects to show and can vary from person to person. The dosage required to experience the full effects can differ greatly between individuals.
Store the Ultra-Potency Delta 8 Tincture in a cool, dry place and keep it away from heat and light. This product is not safe for children to use.
Warning: This product is extremely concentrated – serving size is one drop, not one dropper-full. The product also contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC (an isomer of THC), which may cause a positive result on a drug test.
We manufacture our products in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that is periodically inspected and is GMP compliant.
- Serving size: 1 drop (~20mg delta-8-THC)
- Total delta-8-THC concentration of 12000mg (400mg/ml)
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. It may take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- Ingredients: Organic MCT Oil, Hemp Extract
- Contains: Tree nuts (coconut)
- This product is unflavored.
- Bottle includes graduated dropper with 1ml capacity
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Delta 8 the same as CBD?
Delta 8 and CBD are cannabinoids, but Delta 8 is more similar to Delta 9 THC than CBD. Both naturally occur in marijuana and hemp. Also, Delta 8 products have psychoactive effects (the intoxicating and euphoric high), while CBD does not. Delta 8 produces stronger and more noticeable effects, while CBD's benefits are gentle and subtle.
Is Delta 8 tincture safe?
Delta 8 THC is safe since it doesn't affect one's immune system. Therefore, cannabis symptoms such as dry mouth, red eyes, and munchies usually do not occur when you consume Delta 8 THC. The cited side effects are unlikely to happen if Delta 8 is taken in the proper doses.
How long should I hold Delta 8 tincture under my tongue?
Tinctures are not supposed to be swallowed right away. You must hold the drop underneath your tongue for a minute or two so that the capillaries under your tongue can absorb the Delta 8. Consuming via tinctures means a faster effect - you get to feel the hit within 10 minutes.
Does Delta 8 show up in drug tests?
Yes, it can. Even though Delta 8 is less potent than Delta 9, it interacts with the same brain receptors and can get you "high." Delta 8 can show up in both presumptive and definitive urine drug tests.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.